"Say cheese! Smile!" can be done if and only our teeth are perfect in the sense clean, white and odorless. Good Teeth adds to our personality. If you don't take care of your teeth, it won't be long before cavities and unhealthy gums make your mouth very, very sore. Eating meals will be difficult. And you won't feel like smiling so much. Bacteria that live in the mouth thrive on foods such as hard candy, chocolate, soda, cake, etc. Eating foods that are high in sugars and starches can aid bacteria leading to the destruction of the protective layer, enamel.
Simple steps for your tooth care:
1. Brush at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
2. Clean between your teeth using dental floss.
3. Limit the amount of sweets you eat in your diet.
4. Use supplemental fluoride treatments.
5. Have regular check ups for professional cleanings and oral examinations.
6. It is Essential to clean teeth well at Night. As tiny pieces of food and drink stick to your teeth even though you dont feel them. If they are left over, acids are produced & that makes holes in your teeth.