Improve Your Kid's self-confidence Further
Parents support, encouragement, the way of motivation aids a child’s performance in school. Based on their confidence level that the parents have built on them, he or she interacts with other children and responds to teachers. The principles of Feng Shui can boost your kid's confidence further. The following tips on Feng shui has something to do with your child’s behavioral attitude in a best way to others:
1. Paint your kid's room in bright colors. Color has a lot to do with a child's mood.
2. If the room is too boringly designed, it is likely that your child will not feel energized to play or learn.
3. Stimulate mental activity, placing a computer or any other type of electronic device will help. 4. Photos of happy families, happy animals and other pleasant images are also great.
5. When your child studies, make sure he or she faces his or her Fu Wei direction.
6. West facing is the ideal location for your kid's bedroom. This will cultivate his or her learning abilities, as well as guide in good energy.
7. Also, avoid having them do homework in front of a window, as this causes a distraction.
8. Do not place him near an exposed beam or air-conditioner, as aside from being unlucky in
Feng Shui terms, they may also cause damage to your kid's safety and health.
9. Smooth-edged furniture is good. They drive away hazards, while ensuring the smooth flow of positive energy into the child's room.
10. Make sure that your kid's desk is tidy and not messy all the time as untidy and muddled appearance will yield negative energy and having his or her things all over the place could affect his or her chi.
11. A good, well-built bed, according to Feng Shui, also provides a solid foundation for your child's growth.
12. Do not make your kids sleep, facing a door or a toilet.
Hope every parent’s considers Feng Shui as an additional resource to help bring further good fortune not just to our children but to our families, as a whole apart from their regular responsibilities. Proper and sanitary care is necessary and enough in all successful approaches.
Download Fengshui for Kids