Making a home more pleasant and relaxed to live in undergoes theories on planning, designing available space, making the best usage of light, best presentation of color and also includes the introduction of natural living beings like pants, trees, water resources and pet animals. Fengshui is such a practice based on Chinese philosophy ageing back over 5000yrs. Its application to home, offices paves way to the enhancement of prosperity, good fortune of the owners and mainly provides a healthy environment.
There are various forms of feng Shui based on invisible life force, five elements of energies: fire, metal, wood. water and earth. A good feng Shui balances two forms of energies: yin and yang as follows:
Shade - Light
Female - Male
Passive - Active
Moon - Sun
Earth - Sky
Soft - Firm
Water - Fire
Winter - Summer
Cold - Heat
On approaching a feng shui practitioner he does:
1. Frame horoscope of ours based on our birth details
2. Check the property we own based on its history and will calculate the fortune tendency it shall give us which may vary from person to persons.
3. Check the energy balancing strategies at the property and produce results of it
4. And also what are the alterations to be made on the drawbacks also would be provided
Feng shui focuses on criteria's in the order:
1. Space and Harmony
4. Scents and Sound
5. Living Things
General procedures followed in Feng Shui:
1. Allow a bright light on the main door.
2. It is best to leave only maximum 5 door open.
3. Avoid keeping a TV set in bed room.
4. Do not use separate mattresses and bed-sheet.
5. Arrange the furniture to form a square or a circle or an octagon in.
6. Brighten the corners.
7. Place a bright sunrise on southern wall in living room.
8. The wind should come from south-west in the bed room.
9. Dining-room should not be exposed to the front door of your house.
10. Never put mirror in kitchen.
Download Fengshui Tips - Part 1