- Try recycling your own paper to make a new paper.1. Soak torn bits of newspaper overnight in a little water & mash it with fork.
2. Drain it & roll it with rolling pin & allow it to dry.
3. Trim the edges to make a circle shaped, or square shaped & paint it. It could be used as a table mat.
- After children's drawings and paintings have been displayed for a while they can be used to wrap presents - this also makes the present special.
- Old calendars, colourful pictures, etc. can be used to make your own envelopes. Unstick an used envelope and use it as a template for making envelopes.
- Make use of the one side printed advertisement papers, brochures, pamphlets for your kids rough usage of writing or drawing
April 16, 2009
Making use of Papers
Written By Hamsamalini Chandrasekaran on April 16, 2009 | 9:55 AM
Labels: Recycling Tips