1. Be a good listener
2. Plan and prepare the topic of communication
3. Clarify ideas before communicating
4. Examine the true purpose of communication
5. Do not give time to communicate out of topic. When possible convey only useful information
6. Take the entire environment, physical and human into consideration
7. When required, do not fail to seek advice from elders or person skilled in that topic.
8. Must to follow up on communication
9. Communicate with the future as well as present in the mind.
10. Support words with deeds.