1. Routine habit of walking on gravels or soft thorns in bear foot is a good exercise as it regulates the flow of blood throughout the body in a unvarying manner.
2. Do not wear high heels slippers to prevent leg pain. A study shows wearing of such high heels leads to cardiac problems. Pregnant women are advised to evade wearing such shoes.
3. Wearing of narrow Shoes is also not advisable for the same reason as above.
4. Cycling, Jogging and walking are also good exercise for foot care.
5. Doing skipping daily is also very good exercise