1. Brush your teeth two times daily. Brushing the teeth in the morning is to enhance the beauty. Brushing the teeth in the night is for health consideration. This is essential for especially diabetic patients.
2. Do not brush the teeth more than 3 minutes. If you brush for more time then the teeth may lose its enamel.
3. When you buy the brush, check if the brush hairs are soft and with narrow edges.
4. If you have any toothache and dental problems it’s better to purchase brush, paste on Doctor’s advice.
5. When you brush the upper teeth you have to brush from top to bottom and when you brush the lower teeth, brush from bottom to top and do not forget to brush the mid part of the teeth.