Eye plays the major role in one’s beauty. Hence taking care of eye is highly essential. Healthy eyes give a high look for the face. In summer there are many threats to eyes like eye irritation, reddish eyes and so on.
1. When your eyes are exposed to dust do not rub them which will lead to reddish eyes. Instead clean your eyes with warm water
2. As soon as you reach home after any outing or work, do not forget to clean your eyes.
3. A good sleep for 8 hours is very important to safeguard eye’s beauty. Otherwise the eyes will lose its moisture and will become dry turning to red.
4. Frequent change in shampoo brands also causes reddish eyes
5. When reading books, read the books in enough light otherwise strain to eyes will lower the power of eye.
6. When reading books care must be taken so that the light is focused on books rather than to your eyes.
7. Sometimes eyes may be infected by bacteria or virus and cause reddish eye. Such infected person are not advised to use others spectacles, lens or any make-up kits. It is advisable to use black spectacles so that the infection does not spread to those who communicate.
8. Do not use contact lenses when using hairspray as the chemicals in hairspray may stick to your lenses.
9. Do not use thick mascara, eye-shade as they may get into your eyes.
10. Do not use others mascara, eye-shade or brushes for your eyes.
11. Ironically if your eyes must be healthy and good looking, do not apply any sort of make-ups to it.
12. Those who work in computer or do embroidery business for long hours, give some relaxation to your eyes by giving a diversion to greens, flowers at least for 10 minutes in 2 hours.
13. Eat foods that are good to your eyes. Vitamin ‘A’ filled foodstuffs are good for eyes. Carrot, beetroot, green leaves, yellow vegetables, milk products, goat’s meat are rich in Vitamin ‘A’.