January 25, 2010
Colour values by feng shui
Written By Hamsamalini Chandrasekaran on January 25, 2010 | 3:38 PM
2. White - Color of peace. Highly associated with hygiene and gives clean feel
3. Black - In fengshui, black represents courage and represenst money
4. Yellow - Color of harmonious charm and gives and elegant look. Its energy is good for solar plexus/stomach.
5. Blue - While light blue can present a cool, peaceful, harmonious and stylish look, Dark blue can be vibrant. The energy from light blue is good for healing thyroid or any illness related to throat. The energy from dark blue has powers against pineal/crown defects. In general propery of blue color reduces stress, relieve tension and ease high blood pressure and insomania.
6. Red - Color that represents a welcoming, nurturing and powerful look. It also stomulates appetite and good for sacral/ base defects
7. Violet and Purple - ideal colors for releiving strains of a busy day. It heals pituitary and eye illness
8. Pink - represents the love, heartbeating with passion
So have you chosen your next day's costume color?