- 11. Eyes Open - Friendly.
- 12. Face unwrinkled - Friendly.
- Eyes squinty indicates unfriendlt
- 14. Face is down cast - unfriendly
- 15. Sweats indicate an increase in emotional feeling
- 16. DSilated pupils often indicates arousal or fear
- 17. Breaths fast and shallow - indicates the presence of emotion
- 18. Blinking more indiacates also an increse in emotional feeling
- 19. Scratching head - not appreciated
- 20. Rubbing the palms together indicate positive expectation, communication
February 1, 2010
More Basic Body gestures
Written By Hamsamalini Chandrasekaran on February 1, 2010 | 8:54 AM
More gestures of body that has to be taken into account as each of them convey a message knowingly or unknowingly.