- aerial - Of, pertaining to, or like the air.
- aeronaut - One who navigates the air, a balloonist.
- aeronautics - the art or practice of flying aircraft
- aerostat - A balloon or other apparatus floating in or sustained by the air.
- aerostatics - The branch of pneumatics that treats of the equilibrium, pressure, and mechanical properties.
- advocacy - The act of pleading a cause
- advisory - Not mandatory
- advert - To refer incidentally
February 1, 2010
Some words for you
Written By Hamsamalini Chandrasekaran on February 1, 2010 | 10:36 AM
Labels: Words forever