You have two ears. Listen twice as much as you talk. You have two ears and one mouth. Try to use them in that order only. They determine one's fortune from birth until age of 14, the left ear, from birth to 7 and the right from 8 to 14.
Kinds of ears
- Small ears are usually a sign of insecrity. But they are hard working people. They know what they want.
- People with pointed ears are inflexible and have difficulty being laid back.
- Some people have hair on their ears. They are funny to look at. But they are meticulous.
- Actually the ears should exhibit good, fleshy inner and outer helixes.
- Thin and poorly shaped outer helixes reveals diminishing health.
- Protruding: original thinker, lonely and non conformist.
- One with large ears are intellectual.
- People who have ears with small lobes will not easily achieve sexual fulfilment. They are dependants.. They lack initiative.
- People who have large ear lobes are independent and strong minded.
- Those who have their ears close to head used to plan ahead and is thrifty.
- People having small ears are instinctive.
- People having ears with no lobes are irresponsive and lacks purpose.
ALL THE BEST