- Advice is the drug in the market, the supply always exceeds the demand.
- Advice is seldom welcome; and those who want it the most always want it the least.
~EARL OF CHESTERFIELD
- Advice is like the snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upn and the deeper it sinks into the minds.
~SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE
- If you can tell the difference between good advic and bad advice, you dont need advice.
- If a man loves to give advice, it is a sure sign that he himself wants it.
- The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.