- A new census in Gir forests has revealed that the population of the Asiatic lion in its only abode has risen by 52 to reach the figure of 411.
- Followed by Gym, Yoga & Jogging, people are towards blood group-based diets as experts say the secret to a fit body may be hidden in the blood type.
- Nitin Nohria, an alumni of IIT Bombay, will become the 10th dean of Harvard Business School.
- Treasure rescued from a 1,000-year old Chinese shipwreck off Indonesia is set to go under the hammer in Jakarta.
- Mel Gibson and his wife, Robyn, who filed for divorce last year, are selling a $15 million Maxfield Parrish collection at Christie’s International on May 20 in New York, according to two people familiar with the situation. Christie’s declined to identify the seller.
May 8, 2010
News Scoops of the Week
Written By Hamsamalini Chandrasekaran on May 8, 2010 | 12:15 PM
Labels: News Forever