Since time immemorial Indian women have been adorning themselves with ornaments, tatoos, silk garments to draw their beloveds closer. Bindi also played and plays an immense role in their beauty kits.
Indian women are fond of Bindi for fancy, beauty and tradition. These bindi not only beautifies Indian ladies but also leads to unknown skin allergies that images like leukoderma or vitaligo as a white spot in face which then becomes uncurable and ends their wedlock also.
The good or bad bindi is based on the glue that is supported with. The expensive bindi comes with good quality glue while the worst one for cheaper bindi. The allergies mainly occur as a result of:
- low cost bindi.
- sticking the used bindi on doors and walls and using the same later. The chemicals in paints on wall or doors get sticked to the bindi through glue and it does some reaction when sticked in forehead.
Precauionary measures or Remedy
- Use branded sticker bindies.
- When going to sleep in night, remove it and wipe out that portion with cotton and clean it.
- Do not stick the bindi's on walls or doors. Place them in a clean portiion to reuse.
- Go for a test patch before selelcting the sticker brands.
- Use them only when you are on show.
- At home can use the ordinary home made bindi.
Being natural is the real beauty always. So caring you, your beauty is essential in each part.