Natural beauty is the real beauty has been accepted by many beauty product companies also as they turn towards including the natural botanical products in their products. Isnt it a great irony? Well, here I give you which flower has what power in your beauty consideration?
- Sunflower: Its yellow colour shows its richness in Vitamin E. It is easily absorbable and contains lecithin - an effective emollient for dry skin. It tackles the skin conditions such as eczema due to its heliano content which acts as a anti-inflammatory product.
- Roses: Sweety rose remains really sweet to your skin. It has been in use from ancient days like using home petals in water used to shower. Rose extracts hydrates and soothens irritated skin, acting on broken capillaries to even out complexion. Some rose are good in yielding tonning effect due to their astringent effect. Some wild rose contain high Vitamin B and C that are good for skin maintenance.
- Chamomile: Beauty products infused with chamomile essential oils are good for those with delicate skin or prone to rashes and eczema. The bisabolol and chamazulene content have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities that aid skin repair.
- Magnolia: This flower is used for its whitening properties and to tone the skin. It also contains antioxidents that aid skin repair and is mostly used for anti-ageing purposes. It alos stabilises capillaries to prevent redness or spider -like veins from appearing on the face.
- Lavender: Similar to rose this flower was also used in ancient times in beauty care. It is used for treating acne due to its antiseptic and astringent qualities preventing skin infection while balancing oil production. It is also used as anti-ageing product as it contains rosmarinic acid which contributes antioxidant properties also.
- Orange blossom: They assist in tightening pores, firming skin and reducing stretch marks. It also hydrates and stimulates cell regeneration such as healing broken capillaries to improve facial appearance.
- Evening primrose: They are best for skin regeneration as it contains gammalinoleic acid. This also aids to decrease fine linews and promotes skin elasticity. It is anti-inflammatory and also used in curing pimples and acne. It also smoothens and hydrates the skin.
- Geranium: Aids in recovery of bruises, cuts and burns. It balances sebum production for both skin and scalp and used in hair care products also. It evens skin tone and works as an astringent to minimise fine lines.