Happy Diwali !!! Happy Diwali !!! Happy Diwali !!!
Ya, as Diwali nears our team went out for the latests hot topics that rocks the city for Diwali. Yeah, what are the latest in Diwali? Here is the list:
@ Pothys - Popular garment store in Southern India:
Manyakar - Mens wear
Easakali - Chudi varieties
16 in one - Kids collections
Mayuri soft silk - Saree varieties
Lasakali, White angel - for girls
Hero suits - for boys
@Viveks & Co, Chennai
Free Big TV with every purchase
Airtel Digital TV: With the new Airtel Digital TV connection, you can avail Rs. 250 cash back plus free 4 months subscription, free installation as well as free home delivery by paying Rs. 1590 for the same. This offer is valid only online.
Tata Sky: Tata Sky have announced special Rs. 999 offer where you can avail their set top box and connection for the special rate with no conditions apply.
Sun Direct: You can get a new Sun Direct DTH connection for just Rs. 890 along with special discounts and free packages with your new connection. They are also offering free dish as well as set top box with special Sun Direct Subscription.
Videocon D2H: With the New 888 Offer, Videocon DTH has also announced special package deals and discounts as well as special price
100% Cash Back with Dish TV: Dish TV has announced a new Diwali offer where you can get 100% cash back if you book a new connection by paying Rs. 990 only. They have announced new pricing for their new connection at Rs. 990 and to add more to it, they have announced cash back offer for the entire amount by way of add-ons, upgrades, free movies, a-la-carte packs, etc on the connection.
Jos Alukkas, The World’s No. 1 Jewellery Group, as part of Diwali Celebrations, is presenting a marvelous offer “Delight of Diwali”. This special concession will be valid for the period from October 25th to November 4th 2010. During this period, Jos Alukkas presents “Platinum Coated Silver Pendent set” absolutely free for any purchase worth Rs. 25,000/-, “Platinum Coated Silver Pearl Necklace set” free for any purchase worth Rs. 50,000/- and “Gold Pendent” free for any purchase worth Rs. 100,000/- respectively. Jos Alukka, the Chairman said this special offer rendering valuable gifts with pure ornaments is now available at Kerala, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry and Karnataka showrooms
- Uthamaputhiran - starring Danush, Genelia
- Chikku Bukku - starring Arya, Shreya
- Ratha Sarithiram - starring Suriya, Vivek Oberoi, Priyamani
- Vallakottai - starring Arjun, Haripriya
- Quater cutting - starring mirchi siva, SPB charan, Leka washington
- Maina - Vidyarth, Amala paul
- Golmaal 3 - starring Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemu,Ratna Pathak, Mithun Chakraborty, Johny Lever, Sanjay Mishra, Vrajesh Hirjee
- Action Replay - starring Akshay Kumar, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randhir Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Om Puri, Kirron Kher, Rajpal Yadav
List of special trains for Diwali 2010 in India:
- Howrah – Delhi Junction: Train no. 0331 Howrah-Delhi Jn. bi-weekly superfast special will depart from Howrah on (every Wednesday and Sunday).
- Kolkata – Haridwar route: Train no. 0337 Kolkata-Haridwar weekly express train will depart from Kolkata on every Wednesday at 10.40pm and will reach Haridwar at 2.15am the third day. In return direction, train no. 0338 will depart from Haridwar every Friday at 10.40am and reach Kolkata at 1.30pm next day.
- Bhagalpur – Anand Vihar route: Train no. 0349 Bhagalpur-Anand Vihar weekly superfast special will depart from Bhagalpur on every Friday at 5.30pm and will reach Anand Vihar at 12.45pm next day. In return direction, train no. 0350 will depart from Anand Vihar every Saturday at 11.55am and will reach Bhagalpur at 8pm the next day.
- Lucknow-New Delhi: Train number 0429/0430 special daily which was scheduled to run up to September 30 has been further extended to run from October 1 to November 20 (51 trips) when departing from Lucknow and from October 3 up to November 22 (51 trips) when departing from New Delhi.
- Varanasi-Anand Vihar: Train number 0457/0458 Terminal daily express which was scheduled to run up to September 30 has been further extended to run from October 1 to November 20 (51 trips) when departing from Varanasi and from October 2 up to November 21 (51 trips) when departing from Anand Vihar Terminal.
- Anand Vihar Terminal-Jammu Tawi special tri-weekly Express: Train number 0403A/0404A which was scheduled to run up to September 30 has been further extended to run from October 2 to November 20 (22 trips) when departing from Anand Vihar Terminal on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and from October 3 up to November 21 (22 trips) when departing from Jammu Tawi on every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Anand Vihar Terminal-Jammu Tawi special weekly Express: Train number 0405A/0406A which was scheduled to run up to September 26 has been further extended to run from October 3 to November 14 (7 trips) when departing from Anand Vihar Terminal on every Sunday and from October 4 up to November 15 (7 trips) when departing from Jammu Tawi on every Monday.
- Delhi Junction-Panipat Special daily: Train number 0465/0466 which was scheduled to run up to September 30 has been further extended to run from October 1 to November 20 (51 trips).
- New Delhi-Dehradun Weekly Express: Train number 2205A/2206A which was scheduled to run up to September 18 has been further extended to run from September 25 to November 20 (9 trips) when departing from New Delhi on every Saturday and from September 26 up to November 21 (9 trips) when departing from Dehradun on every Sunday.
- New Delhi-Patna-New Delhi Holiday Special: The train No.0420 will depart from New Delhi on Nov. 9 & 10, 2004 (two trips) at 11.55 p.m. to reach Patna at 5.30 p.m. the next day. In the return direction holiday special train no.0419 will depart from Patna at 11.00 p.m. on Nov. 10 & 11, 2004 (two trips) to reach New Delhi at 5.45 p.m., the next day. Consisting of one AC 2 tier, one AC 3 tier, eight sleeper class, two general second class and two brake van coaches will stop at Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Allahad and Mughalsarai station enroute.
So thats the list. But it may grow...
Meanwhile enjoy your festive season and....
Wish you all a very happy, joyous and successful and peaceful festival of lights.