Our first aid kit should also be accompanied with some essential drugs like:
- Pain relievers: aspirin, acetominaphen and ibuprofen
- Healers for rashes or itching: Steoid creams
- antihistamine for allergies
- antidiarrheal pills or liquid
- a mild laxative
- fluid replacement drink (electrolyte replacement) like Pedialyte or Gatorade.
As ever i advice, keep the first aid kit in an easily accessible place to treat minor emergencies. But keep them away from reach of kids and avoid First aid kits becomeing a hazard to your kids.