|Big Ben Clock Tower|
Time is irreversible and irreplacable. Time management is a part of self-management. Successful people usually follow the golden rules of time management mentioned below:
- Develop a fixed daily routine; do routine things in routine time.
- Do the important jobs when you are at your best.
- Set the limits and stick to them.
- Never put off unpleasant and difficult tasks.
- Analyse interruptions, take steps to avoid them.
- Do one things at a time.
- Whenever possible finish your work first.
- Think first and then act.
- Do things adequately, without aiming to be perfectionist.
- Make a list and have the habit of crossing off the tasks when completed.
Lecturer in Physics
Big Ben is the nickname for the great bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London, and often extended to refer to the clock and the clock tower, officially named Elizabeth Tower, as well. Elizabeth Tower holds the largest four-faced chiming clock in the world and is the third-tallest free-standing clock tower. It celebrated its 150th anniversary on 31 May 2009, during which celebratory events took place. The tower was completed in 1858 and has become one of the most prominent symbols of both London and England, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. - ~ Wikipedia