This week Lesson
In matters of Social media, it seems that these days our fingers are doing most of the talking. And most of them from politicians to celebrities have got their fingers burnt as their words went viral and end up with angry bird face.
Here is the lesson learnt how to manage anger without turning angry bird......
- Manage your anger by counting to 100 first before posting something you might regret.
- If that doesn't work, picture what your loved ones will think of you if they read your post.
- If you feel the urge to respond to an offensive comment, consider sending a private message to the one who posted the comment to explain why you think it is wrong.
- Direct your arguments at the comment and not at the person making it
- Report the comment to the site administrators or forum moderators.
The NTU magazine