|A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous ~ Coco Channel|
|PRADA TOTE handbags|
Dejunking unwanted stuff from your life to enhance the space around you is incomplete without also clearing the junk that lies under the pile of stuff in your bags and purses.
A woman's handbag is the ultimate source of junk such as receipts, credit card slips, odd pieces of paper, lipstick, business cards, pens, notebook and heaps of personal effects. Within one week a handbag can bulge with a truly amazing collection of assorted clutter.
|New collections of Balenciaga|
|Madison Leather Annabelle - COACH|
Here are the rules framed that might help you keep your purses and handbags free of clutters.
- Empty your personal handbag once a week to get rid of unwanted rubbish.
- Place the items nicely in an organised manner to allow energy low in.
- Clean out your bag regularly. A clean purse is very auspicious.
- Get rid of soiled money and do not let the amount of coins you carry become too heavy.
- Separate the receipts, credit card slips and odd pieces of paper in another wallet. It is worth carrying a separate pouch in your handbag for this.
- If you have belief in Fengshui, it is best to use a red color which keeps it constantly energized.
- Change your wallet when it is spoiled or tarnished.